Monday, July 5, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:55 Been researching & signing up to a few different camsites. One g-rated lifecasting to bring back audio at times, one free but naughty, etc. #
  • 12:56 So yeah, members stay tuned for more information, links, embeds, etc. #
  • 13:51 Made some useful (though not very pretty) additions & edits to our members-only spycam portal: tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 15:39 It's hilarious how "adult webmasters" do not GET camgirl culture or camsites that are awesome, but don't pay big bounties. #
  • 16:48 Getting ready to do some exercise on the parlor cam, members: tinyurl.com/spyonus First I have to stick a tampon in it, though. #
  • 19:57 Gooooooooo! I've spent hours creating profiles on camsites today & jumping through the hoops but haven't hide time to get sexy & log in! #
  • 21:03 Setting off my own 4th of July explosions. Using gas. In my pants. Looking forward to something a little more colorful soon . . . #
  • 21:05 On the West Coast (west coast?) it's always weird to see fireworks pics from those farther (further?) East (east?). #
  • 22:31 Fireworks are awesome! And people? People are assholes, god love 'em. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: