Friday, July 2, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:33 Giving myself a late start because I plan to stay up later than usual camming. It may also be educational/entertaining for members/voyeurs. #
  • 13:52 I am so so so tempted to obtain some tender fancy vittles for myself instead of making do with what's in the house. #
  • 14:13 Trying to replace one makeshift hardware-box-as-webcam-stand with another hardware-box-as-webcam-stand. Looking for perfect fit . . . #
  • 14:14 The reason for this, of course, is that webcam manufacturers fail to grasp the usefulness of making cams TRIPOD mountable. Fucktards. #
  • 14:51 @bellabellini Awesome -- so you're able to do live shows with it and record them on it? Via usb or firewire? #
  • 14:59 @bellabellini USB on camcorders, particularly with sony, & no firewire or promise of using it to broadcast as a webcam makes me wary. #
  • 15:00 @bellabellini So that's why I'm asking to make absolutely sure if this is what YOU use to broadcast your live shows without any problems. ;) #
  • 15:06 I know, the detailed tech specs of camcorders vs. webcams & grey area between deserves lengthy emails, blog entries, etc. Hard on twitter. #
  • 15:13 Perfect box found. Emptied of contents to wrap it so edges stay smooth. 1st fill w/ heavy stinky candle for stability. Wrap to hide stench. #
  • 15:20 @bellabellini All cam broadcasters I've used (Rude Camz iF & more) locate DV via firewire consistently; rarely recognize camcorders via usb. #
  • 15:21 I wish I could find our duct tape. #
  • 15:35 @bellabellini Ah, that probably explains it. On a pc I just won't buy a camcorder 4 live webcam unless it explicitly states that capability. #
  • 16:01 The plan: exercise (ON CAM), eat, pay rent, shower, fix hair & makeup, get all "sexy", then make some $$ on cam (members can spy free). #
  • 16:11 Voyeurs note: I do my cardio 90% naked, but the stretching afterwards is usually more clothed. Bouncing commences in mere minutes. #
  • 17:07 I love when trying to combat migraines you open the window to keep it cool & your neighbor's noxious fucking INCENSE invades your house. #
  • 17:11 Incense smells delicious, I understand, but it's like a death knell to migraineurs. #
  • 18:29 teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/ RT @aagblog: This is brilliant. And it hurts my heart: teapa rtyjesus.tumblr.com/post/707840172 #
  • 18:31 What's that body? You say that one bowl of cereal isn't enough to sustain me all afternoon & evening? Those were fucking heirloom grains!!! #
  • 21:02 So yeah . . . I'm wasting way more time than necessary on my face and none at all on shaving my armpit & bikini line stubble. LICK IT!! #
  • 21:37 Frustrating . . . everything went smoothly camming on Sunday. I made "improvements" & now it's choppy & sound ruined! Not sure what to do #
  • 21:49 Pulling out laptop to try to self-troubleshoot cam & mic problem(s). Can't rely on people who say "I'm frenchy you static bad english ". #
  • 00:14 Ummm, there is a lot of creamy slick & slimy pussy-cum on my veiny black dildo after that show. (oops forgot to hit send). #
  • 00:15 The actual last show I did was one of these dudes who wants a gaping pussy & keeps telling me to "open" it. THAT IS AS OPEN AS IT GOES. #
  • 00:32 The fact that my water glass is empty & I'm starving leads me to believe I should now log off. #
  • 00:42 Planning to do more camming tomorrow to meet a $$ goal even though I *should* be doing other kinds of work. Maybe? Hmmm... #
These were chunks of my life yesterda y as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: