Saturday, July 3, 2010

From Twitter 07-02-2010



  • 00:14:24: Ummm, there is a lot of creamy slick & slimy pussy-cum on my veiny black dildo after that show. (oops forgot to hit send).
  • 00:15:07: The actual last show I did was one of these dudes who wants a gaping pussy & keeps telling me to "open" it. THAT IS AS OPEN AS IT GOES.
  • 00:32:16: The fact that my water glass is empty & I'm starving leads me to believe I should now log off.
  • 00:42:27: Planning to do more camming tomorrow to meet a $$ goal even though I *should* be doing other kinds of work. Maybe? Hmmm...
  • 11:19:22: Imagining fondling your shiny bikini boobs! RT @Elligirl: http://tweetphoto.com/30362406 What are you doing with your summer long weekend?
  • 13:17:19: A suggestive new post WITH LOTS OF PICS from me: Pretty Mommy Like Poetry http://tastytrixie.com/aging/pretty-mommy-like-poetry-pics/
  • 13:37:18: I handled @DeliaTS being gone last night, but I am *so* ready for her to come home. A few hours to go . . . hope she beats holiday traffic.
  • 14:30:06: Just a tiny part of why I want the border patrol to FUCK STRAIGHT OFF: http://is.gd/dd8pp Happy 4th of July from our expensive police state.
  • 15:06:14: Aggravatingly, persistently aroused lately. My genitals feel achingly needy. I don't think there's enough estrogen in my birth control pill.
  • 15:12:39: I've a very unscientific suspicion that my squirtbox gets overfilled with fluid since I rarely squirt & it keeps me uncomfortably horny.
  • 15:32:22: It's fucked up how I'm simultaneously elated and scared shitless when local folks land upon our sites. It's stupid this still surprises me.
  • 17:26:32: Poor @DeliaTS is stuck in horrid horrid holiday weekend traffic so it will STILL be hours before I can welcome her home. Doing housework.
  • 17:59:22: I have sweat dripping down my body from cleaning the kitchen. And it's still not very clean. Better than nothing, though.
  • 22:24:59: It's upsetting watching someone who molested you, your sister & friend as kids appear to be grooming new victims on Facebook every day.
  • 22:26:22: Don't bother replying with 140 characters of advice: unfortunately it's too complex & subtle, both then & now, to make action clearcut.
  • 23:16:47: My girlfriend @DeliaTS brought home the most thoughtful presents to me. I'll try to take pics later/tomorrow . . .
  • 23:52:06: Watching a super hot camgirl, totally nude, PERFECT performer, great smile, you buy into her whole thing: giving too much away 4 free!
  • 23:57:17: OMG this is crazy: she is gushing & squirting & crazy gorgeous. Like a young Tyra with a hot latin accent. I hope she gets rich. Exquisite.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: