Friday, July 2, 2010

From Twitter 07-01-2010



  • 00:13:07: @JaneBurgess Yeah, I see the girls doing it getting shows so hey: whatever works! Definitely a personal preference but good for them!
  • 00:15:50: @ShayMorgan LOL -- I'm not even a mommy . . . my sags and poofs are just from age & my comfort-food-loving, ass-sitting lifestyle.
  • 00:17:08: Thank you for chiming in @chaosaka & @Tommy_Katt & as always, you lovely sprite @AaliyahLove69
  • 00:19:30: Since @DeliaTS has to wake up very early tomorrow she's already in bed. Not sure if I should tire myself out more, crawl in now or pop pill.
  • 12:33:42: Giving myself a late start because I plan to stay up later than usual camming. It may also be educational/entertaining for members/voyeurs.
  • 13:52:10: I am so so so tempted to obtain some tender fancy vittles for myself instead of making do with what's in the house.
  • 14:13:59: Trying to replace one makeshift hardware-box-as-webcam-stand with another hardware-box-as-webcam-stand. Looking for perfect fit . . .
  • 14:14:46: The reason for this, of course, is that webcam manufacturers fail to grasp the usefulness of making cams TRIPOD mountable. Fucktards.
  • 14:51:21: @bellabellini Awesome -- so you're able to do live shows with it and record them on it? Via usb or firewire?
  • 14:59:38: @bellabellini USB on camcorders, particularly with sony, & no firewire or promise of using it to broadcast as a webcam makes me wary.
  • 15:00:56: @bellabellini So that's why I'm asking to make absolutely sure if this is what YOU use to broadcast your live shows without any problems. ;)
  • 15:06:01: I know, the detailed tech specs of camcorders vs. webcams & grey area between deserves lengthy emails, blog entries, etc. Hard on twitter.
  • 15:13:40: Perfect box found. Emptied of contents to wrap it so edges stay smooth. 1st fill w/ heavy stinky candle for stability. Wrap to hide stench.
  • 15:20:19: @bellabellini All cam broadcasters I've used (Rude Camz iF & more) locate DV via firewire consistently; rarely recognize camcorders via usb.
  • 15:21:37: I wish I could find our duct tape.
  • 15:35:05: @bellabellini Ah, that probably explains it. On a pc I just won't buy a camcorder 4 live webcam unless it explicitly states that capability.
  • 16:01:26: The plan: exercise (ON CAM), eat, pay rent, shower, fix hair & makeup, get all "sexy", then make some $$ on cam (members can spy free).
  • 16:11:23: Voyeurs note: I do my cardio 90% naked, but the stretching afterwards is usually more clothed. Bouncing commences in mere minutes.
  • 17:07:39: I love when trying to combat migraines you open the window to keep it cool & your neighbor's noxious fucking INCENSE invades your house.
  • 17:11:36: Incense smells delicious, I understand, but it's like a death knell to migraineurs.
  • 18:29:31: http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/ RT @aagblog: This is brilliant. And it hurts my heart: http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/post/707840172
  • 18:31:03: What's that body? You say that one bowl of cereal isn't enough to sustain me all afternoon & evening? Those were fucking heirloom grains!!!
  • 21:02:57: So yeah . . . I'm wasting way more time than necessary on my face and none at all on shaving my armpit & bikini line stubble. LICK IT!!
  • 21:37:02: Frustrating . . . everything went smoothly camming on Sunday. I made "improvements" & now it's choppy & sound ruined! Not sure what to do
  • 21:49:35: Pulling out laptop to try to self-troubleshoot cam & mic problem(s). Can't rely on people who say "I'm frenchy you static bad english".


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: