Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:44 Trying to limit work today to 3 or 4 hours. Starting my day reading the Age Issue of spreadmagazine.org - looks great @spreadmag ! #
  • 13:52 Grrrrr...cable just went down taking most of our spycams with it. They're working on it & estimate will be back in less than an hour. #
  • 15:39 Searching all over hell for wireless adaptor to get more cams up while cable's down. NOT what I need to do with my work hours. Sigh. #
  • 16:24 Phew - found wireless adaptor & set up. Have an extra temporary cam up with message while cable is down. #
  • 17:20 Yay! Our cable is back up (and regular spycams with it). Now going to make sure I didn't fuck up the network settings on this machine. #
  • 17:30 Actually, going to do some speed tests on the dsl first to see if I should upgrade to "true" HD encoder for my pay-to-view camming. #
  • 18:28 Is it possible that feedback from my cell phone ruined my computer speakers? I'm accomplishing stuff today, but all troubleshooting crap. #
  • 19:42 So. We have 6 spots that need desktop speakers, and only one set that works plus 2 chintzy ones left on the blink. Rest in garbage. Sucks. #
  • 19:44 @I_am_Cliff That IS cool! And frightening! #
  • 21:31 I am so so SO happy that setting up the alt wireless & switching back & forth went smoothly with NOnetwork problems! I know, sounds simple. #
  • 22:09 I'm still DUMBFOUNDED by the ridiculous voices & horrifying duck-lip "sexy" mouths camgirls make in free chat. Does that really work? #
  • 23:33 I envy all these other camgirls' their fit tummies & slender waistlines. On the other hand, my soft roll-y belly is kind of adorable on cam. #
  • 00:13 @JaneBurgess Yeah, I see the girls doing it getting shows so hey: whatever works! Definitely a personal preference but good for them! #
  • 00:15 @ShayMorgan LOL -- I'm not even a mommy . . . my sags and poofs are just from age & my comfort-food-loving, ass-sitting lifestyle. #
  • 00:17 Thank you for chiming in @chaosaka & @Tommy_Katt & as always, you lovely sprite @AaliyahLove69 #
  • 00:19 Since @DeliaTS has to wake up very early tomorrow she's already in bed. Not sure if I should tire myself out more, crawl in now or pop pill. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: