Friday, July 9, 2010

From Twitter 07-08-2010



  • 13:12:39: Going to do some dishes while waiting for the mail to come. Feeling paralyzed until those checks come.
  • 15:53:37: Uploading a new gallery for our members; won't post it 'til later though when I'll have a vlog entry & ADDITIONALgallery or something else.
  • 16:24:25: The tiniest bit of a cool breeze just kissed my shoulders ... almost made it worth listening to one of our neighbor's table saw.
  • 18:45:24: Can I blame acting like an asshole on the hot weather? PRETTY PLEASE? Because it's hot. And I'm acting like an asshole. Need to cool off.
  • 22:12:08: About to do something I've been procrastinating on for MONTHS. Feeling anxious about it, knowing I've disappointed people who waited.
  • 22:48:20: LOL @greenguy89 - lots of things I haven't gotten to like that, but no -- this is one with more people & a more formal waitlist/procedure.
  • 23:42:17: Two new galleries posted for members; didn't vlog or finish setting up the whole list of people wanting access to my secret sauce, though.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: