Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:20 So disturbed by the 10% tan tax. Shitty shitty bass ackwards regulation & taxation reminds me how fucking stupid "my" party can be. #
  • 12:29 Going outside for some ball bouncing on the patio to self-soothe/hyperfocus/break up my brain's stale chi. #
  • 12:39 Instead of ball-bouncing I took a big huge cleansing poop. How's THAT for breaking up stale chi? In my butthole! My root chakra feels great. #
  • 14:31 Remaining calm in spite of having 45 cents in bank account. Checks I wrote for the 11th & sent early because of holiday already cashed. :( #
  • 14:33 Oh well, it's fun, right? Like, life's a g amble!! We have a bunch of checks coming TO US any day now, but hard to predict when (holiday). #
  • 15:03 I know it's really hard & super challenging at times, but life feels better when you don't take other people's stupidity so personally. #
  • 17:05 My nose is back to ye olde photo-editing grindstone. #
  • 17:31 We consistently fail to make the soles of our shoes photo-ready. Made-in-China shoe-size stickers or gum with fuzz & stuff stuck to it, etc. #
  • 22:31 Just spent over an hour walking outside. And it was good. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: