Friday, July 9, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:12 Going to do some dishes while waiting for the mail to come. Feeling paralyzed until those checks come. #
  • 15:53 Uploading a new gallery for our members; won't post it 'til later though when I'll have a vlog entry & ADDITIONALgallery or something else. #
  • 16:24 The tiniest bit of a cool breeze just kissed my shoulders ... almost made it worth listening to one of our neighbor's table saw. #
  • 18:45 Can I blame acting like an asshole on the hot weather? PRETTY PLEASE? Because it's hot. And I'm acting like an asshole. Need to cool off. #
  • 22:12 About to do something I've been procrastinating on for MONTHS. Fe eling anxious about it, knowing I've disappointed people who waited. #
  • 22:48 LOL @greenguy89 - lots of things I haven't gotten to like that, but no -- this is one with more people & a more formal waitlist/procedure. #
  • 23:42 Two new galleries posted for members; didn't vlog or finish setting up the whole list of people wanting access to my secret sauce, though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: