Monday, May 31, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:49 Probably nothing better (today, at least)for staying in the moment than bird-watching while eating breakfast on the loveseat in our parlor. #
  • 16:35 Sigh. Returning to www.sparkpeople.com to track my food, exercise, etc. I do like that site mostly. #
  • 17:58 Time for me to do some exercise. Will be bottomless on our spycams, jumping around and stuff. #
  • 21:31 Heard this song "Buster Voodoo" yesterday on the radio and loved it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFs6wtR33Tc #
  • 23:36 We have a new goal to get up ri ght after dinner and do housework. Like normals do. To help me stop overeating, though. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: