Friday, May 7, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:31 In case you didn't know already, @DeliaTS is getting bigger boobs ... and I'm excited about it: bit.ly/aK7K1y #
  • 11:19 Oops; I just noticed that I must've accidentally took down the link to our "extras" on our spycam page. I'll have to fix that; remind me? #
  • 11:59 Now that our dog is dead the neighbor's cat is claiming our entire yard as his private hunting grounds to stalk & survey. Poor birds! #
  • 13:14 Hmmmm . . . is it my imagination or am I not getting notified anymore when someone retweets me? #
  • 14:21 Making lunch after doing the pesky task of filing th ree months of bills trying to figure out why @DeliaTS IRS balance went up stead of down. #
  • 18:56 Going out for more low-tech guerrilla light source equipment stuff to do some experimental shooting, tonight I hope. #
  • 21:33 Just got home from shooting pictures in bunkers and actually had fun not worrying about trying to shoot a billion pics. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: