Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:31 Going to have some breakfast and try to wake up, then I have a webcam show for my members at 1 pm pacific! #
  • 13:22 I got disconnected from the chatroom during my show & can't get back in; still broadcasting fine but can't chat. :( :( :( #
  • 14:16 Once my show recovered from tech interruption, it went into overtime because I REALLY NEEDED TO COME!! #
  • 15:05 Just realized part of why I was feeling massively stressed/anxious is because I deleted the last week of April in my head/forgot it's next. #
  • 15:25 I'm going to get into bed, eat something warm and deliciously soothing for lunch, & follow it with chat FROM BED. Then pick up some work. #
  • 21:50 Going to get a little exercise in hopes it will help me sleep hard and deep. Spy on me? I'll be bottomless . . . #
  • 21:59 Brrrr . . . first I'm going to crank up the heat & let it warm up a little in the parlor before I take off my clothes. #
  • 23:42 Very excited about this before-bed bath I'm about to take. With a book? Just maybe! #
  • 00:33 SHIT. I was logged into my civilian facebook account when Goodreads prompted me to publish there too ... can't tell if I just outed myself. #
  • 01:31 @reptilegrrl The weird thing is it *says* it published, but I don't see it on either of my FB profiles. Is good, but I fear a delayed post. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: