Saturday, April 24, 2010

From Twitter 04-23-2010



  • 11:31:57: Going to have some breakfast and try to wake up, then I have a webcam show for my members at 1 pm pacific!
  • 13:22:16: I got disconnected from the chatroom during my show & can't get back in; still broadcasting fine but can't chat. :( :( :(
  • 14:16:45: Once my show recovered from tech interruption, it went into overtime because I REALLY NEEDED TO COME!!
  • 15:05:11: Just realized part of why I was feeling massively stressed/anxious is because I deleted the last week of April in my head/forgot it's next.
  • 15:25:56: I'm going to get into bed, eat something warm and deliciously soothing for lunch, & follow it with chat FROM BED. Then pick up some work.
  • 21:50:54: Going to get a little exercise in hopes it will help me sleep hard and deep. Spy on me? I'll be bottomless . . .
  • 21:59:12: Brrrr . . . first I'm going to crank up the heat & let it warm up a little in the parlor before I take off my clothes.
  • 23:42:39: Very excited about this before-bed bath I'm about to take. With a book? Just maybe!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: