Sunday, April 25, 2010

From Twitter 04-24-2010



  • 00:33:23: SHIT. I was logged into my civilian facebook account when Goodreads prompted me to publish there too ... can't tell if I just outed myself.
  • 01:31:13: @reptilegrrl The weird thing is it *says* it published, but I don't see it on either of my FB profiles. Is good, but I fear a delayed post.
  • 12:44:32: RT @aagblog: Imagine if the Tea Party Was Black: http://ephphatha-poetry.blogspot.com/2010/04/imagine-if-tea-party-was-black-tim-wise.ht ...
  • 12:46:26: Getting ready to do some exercising wearing only a sports bra, shoes & socks on cam: http://tinyurl.com/spyonus in a few minutes.
  • 13:27:22: I'm sweaty now! Putting my nightgown back on to do some stretching now that my muscles are warm.
  • 17:04:15: RT @RogueReverend: RT @allthatisdave: WWJD: Who Would Jesus Deport? #sb1070 #az
  • 23:11:02: Just another romantic night cleaning up smeared-in dogshit off the ground. I say "romantic" because that's @DeliaTS job, not mine.
  • 23:46:32: Okay, so I made it more romantic by helping. Don't want to talk about it more than to say we are going to be taking time off with our dog.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: