Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:43 Wow! Some of my muscles are wonderfully sore from holding my feet up last night: lower abs, thighs and hips. Thankfully not bad-sore. #
  • 11:54 Just had a quick vibe & orgasm to a self-suck video and now I want to go back to sleep. #
  • 13:29 The things I need to do most will take FOREVER and the things that I can do a lot of aren't the things I need to do most. PARALYZED. #
  • 16:08 The wind has died down and our main connection (and with it our ccams) seems stable now. #
  • 17:39 Doing some reading to remind myself what Good Friday is all about. Sharing my related personal feelings won't work in <140 c haracters. #
  • 21:18 Oh gosh oh gosh cracking UP! if you want a kindhearted stripper LOL tonight, read this: katstories.tumblr.com/post/491879203 #
  • 21:25 I made us get up from watching Mad Men an hour ago to try to accomplish work but it's clearly not working so getting back in bed. MAD MEN!!! #
  • 21:28 I ate a lot of carbs today so that tomorrow if I'm all sluggish & mentally incompetent I can blame it on my pre-pre-diabetes sugar crash. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: