Sunday, April 4, 2010

From Twitter 04-03-2010



  • 13:57:32: It seems like our job(s) should be so easy when really? It's often really fucking hard & challenging. Having a frustrating time shooting.
  • 13:59:34: Taking good pictures of feet should be really straightforward but actually IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE. Not good for our relationship.
  • 14:22:10: Feeling morbidly depressed, incompetent, frustrated, stupid, horrid. On the verge of putting my site on hiatus & focusing on DeliaTS.com.
  • 14:28:57: Oh god I hate it when I waste time putting on makeup and then start crying!
  • 15:00:31: I need a sugar daddy who gets really horny over buying me lots of quality time with psychiatric professionals.
  • 23:45:59: I *was* feeling really bad about being "late" updating my members-only area, but hot-damn my last vlog was too fun to replace so soon!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: