Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:57 It seems like our job(s) should be so easy when really? It's often really fucking hard & challenging. Having a frustrating time shooting. #
  • 13:59 Taking good pictures of feet should be really straightforward but actually IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE. Not good for our relationship. #
  • 14:22 Feeling morbidly depressed, incompetent, frustrated, stupid, horrid. On the verge of putting my site on hiatus & focusing on DeliaTS.com. #
  • 14:28 Oh god I hate it when I waste time putting on makeup and then start crying! #
  • 15:00 I need a sugar daddy who gets really horny over buying me lots of quality time with psy chiatric professionals. #
  • 23:45 I *was* feeling really bad about being "late" updating my members-only area, but hot-damn my last vlog was too fun to replace so soon! #
  • 01:39 I'd love to say I want the Mad Men Joan Holloway Barbie but I just feel fucking betrayed by how skinny & not-stacked she is. Color me naive. #
  • 01:53 @mistressmatisse LOL -- let me guess . . . #
  • 01:53 Where I obtained my official last LOL of this evening: www.snacksandshit.com/2010/03/484.html #
  • 01:56 @mistressmatisse Yeah, if I don't LOL I'll cry. Somehow typing "LOL" over & over re: *that* really makes the absurdity more funnier & stuff. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: