Friday, April 2, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:24 Just got home from pedicure. It's raining hard. Getting everything ready for footnight: is.gd/bafA9 My toenails are shiny in coral. #
  • 14:26 Here's the color I got: bit.ly/90OZGs If it doesn't get chipped/nibble marks tonight we'll take pics. #
  • 18:40 Only thing worse than dickheads blasting rap on the ferry are shitstains blaring "country" music. Hate inconsiderate people. #
  • 18:47 Slicking back my eyebrows with excess grease from my french fries. I learned that one in Purdy. #
  • 00:01 On my way home from foot night. So much eye ca ndy for my little Trixie eyes to devour! Also loved the men I met. #
  • 00:14 Putting fleece sweatshirt & sweats on over/under my dress on the ferry so I'll be warm when I count my foot money. Mwahaha! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: