Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:46 I have a yucky suspicion that there might be unpleasant consequences to friending some of my stepfamily on my civilian FB account. #
  • 10:37 Nothing like a perfectly brewed mug of hot tea in the morning when you get the timing and the ingredients perfectly balanced. #
  • 11:45 When will I learn that it always takes me three times longer than normal people to complete tasks/projects/etc.? #
  • 11:48 @EvilGrins Too funny . . . so how long does it take a normal person to learn something like that? I will then multiply by three for answer!! #
  • 12:25 I have a show at the top of the hour. Members go here then click on Rude to attend: tinyurl.com/ourcamshows #
  • 15:46 Members Only Chatroom link is added as a pop-up on the our housecamz & rude pages (via tinyurl.com/spyonus ) - top of hour!! #
  • 16:37 My day is always better when I see @MandyBlake on her spycams and give her a mental hug. Thank you for being on cam! #
  • 16:44 @mandyblake No no no -- you always look cute! The mental hugs are just because I like you and want to SQUEEZE you a little. ;) #
  • 18:39 I feel like puking and falling fast asleep. #
  • 19:06 I'm not a fan of springing forward. In fact, I loathe it especially now that it happens during my bday week. Might as well go to bed now. #
  • 19:11 @EvilGrins March 17th / St. Patrick's Day. #
  • 21:10 I was born in 1973, @EvilGrins . That means I am officially a WOMAN. A full-grown, woman. #
  • 21:11 So I haven't done any of the things I thought I would tonight, namely 1) puke or 2) go to sleep early. #
  • 23:27 Am I the only person who gets a buzz from Kombucha? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: