Monday, March 15, 2010

From Twitter 03-14-2010



  • 00:27:15: Am I the only person who gets a buzz from Kombucha?
  • 12:39:02: Plan for today: paint toenails and do photoshoot. Working on a special project while special foot creme resembling runny Santorum absorbs.
  • 15:37:55: Poor @DeliaTS is getting the brunt of my PMS. My period better start soon or I'm going to start throwing things & smashing shit.
  • 18:36:25: I'm way overdue to get some exercise. And there's no way we're going to have time to shoot tonight.
  • 20:14:51: Basking in post-exercise warmth and trying out this time management software: http://dextronet.com/my-timeboxing.php
  • 22:11:53: I just remembered that it's not just my pot belly that gets in the way of bending over to paint my toenails, it's my fucking TITS too.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: