Monday, March 15, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:39 Plan for today: paint toenails and do photoshoot. Working on a special project while special foot creme resembling runny Santorum absorbs. #
  • 15:37 Poor @DeliaTS is getting the brunt of my PMS. My period better start soon or I'm going to start throwing things & smashing shit. #
  • 18:36 I'm way overdue to get some exercise. And there's no way we're going to have time to shoot tonight. #
  • 20:14 Basking in post-exercise warmth and trying out this time management software: dextronet.com/my-timeboxing.php #
  • 22:11 I just remembered that it's not just my pot belly that gets in the way of bending over to paint my toenails, it's my fucking TITS too. #
  • 00:02 Our webhost is doing some maintenance tonight and if we're down, the word is only 1-2 minutes. I think our sites are down right now though. #
  • 00:02 Oops; and working now. Hope that was it! #
  • 00:14 LOL @robgokeemusic - I know; totally no biggie -- it's weird that I popped into WebWhoreHQ one last time tonight RIGHT then. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: