Sunday, March 14, 2010

From Twitter 03-13-2010



  • 00:55:34: I enjoyed having an orgasm to Herb Alpert's "Ladyfingers" during my show even though I was using vibrating plastic (NO fingers).
  • 01:17:11: Yay! I finished my promo video. Should've recorded it with a camcorder instead of webcam, though. Oh well. Might reveal later.
  • 01:19:24: I have got to shoot more foot stuff and SOON. Getting a lot more foot traffic than usual from a variety of sources.
  • 10:46:03: I have a yucky suspicion that there might be unpleasant consequences to friending some of my stepfamily on my civilian FB account.
  • 11:37:21: Nothing like a perfectly brewed mug of hot tea in the morning when you get the timing and the ingredients perfectly balanced.
  • 12:45:26: When will I learn that it always takes me three times longer than normal people to complete tasks/projects/etc.?
  • 12:48:20: @EvilGrins Too funny . . . so how long does it take a normal person to learn something like that? I will then multiply by three for answer!!
  • 13:25:19: I have a show at the top of the hour. Members go here then click on Rude to attend: http://tinyurl.com/ourcamshows
  • 16:46:37: Members Only Chatroom link is added as a pop-up on the our housecamz & rude pages (via http://tinyurl.com/spyonus ) - top of hour!!
  • 17:37:44: My day is always better when I see @MandyBlake on her spycams and give her a mental hug. Thank you for being on cam!
  • 17:44:53: @mandyblake No no no -- you always look cute! The mental hugs are just because I like you and want to SQUEEZE you a little. ;)
  • 19:39:25: I feel like puking and falling fast asleep.
  • 20:06:52: I'm not a fan of springing forward. In fact, I loathe it especially now that it happens during my bday week. Might as well go to bed now.
  • 20:11:41: @EvilGrins March 17th / St. Patrick's Day.
  • 22:10:30: I was born in 1973, @EvilGrins . That means I am officially a WOMAN. A full-grown, woman.
  • 22:11:01: So I haven't done any of the things I thought I would tonight, namely 1) puke or 2) go to sleep early.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: