Wednesday, March 24, 2010

From Twitter 03-23-2010



  • 00:54:37: Had a very pleasant call with my wanker. Going to have a midnight snack in bed now.
  • 11:56:19: I have overpopulated my to-do list and am now going to get some exercise. Yes, on our spycams, BOTTOMLESS! http://tinyurl.com/spyonus
  • 12:02:27: Errr, I will as soon as I can get this one shitty piece of software unfrozen: (webcamMax is the WORST & most expensive cam splitter!)
  • 12:10:09: Fark it fenceless! I have to reset our main cam machine. I'll try to get everything back up ASAP so I can burn some calories & frustration.
  • 12:24:23: Okay -- everything is back to normal and I am getting some exercise for real!
  • 13:36:28: Going to spend some of my altar money on a torture pedicure from the cheap place with people who HAVE NO CLUE. Better than doing it myself.
  • 17:20:56: I believe to the core of my being that it should be somebody ELSE'S job to detail my toilet, NOT MINE.
  • 21:00:19: 2 of 4 video files done encoding & in the process of uploading; wonder if I'll get this hot hairy pussy vid posted tonight for members?
  • 22:51:35: If you saw me prancing around it's because I was trying things on to shoot in tomorrow after I get my hair done. I love what I decided on!
  • 23:57:42: Ooooh, just deleted the past two tweets I began knowing they'll rankle others. I guess I'm in a rankling mood this evening.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: