Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:56 I have overpopulated my to-do list and am now going to get some exercise. Yes, on our spycams, BOTTOMLESS! tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 12:02 Errr, I will as soon as I can get this one shitty piece of software unfrozen: (webcamMax is the WORST & most expensive cam splitter!) #
  • 12:10 Fark it fenceless! I have to reset our main cam machine. I'll try to get everything back up ASAP so I can burn some calories & frustration. #
  • 12:24 Okay -- everything is back to normal and I am getting some exercise for real! #
  • 13:36 Going to spend some of my altar money on a torture pedicure from the cheap place with people who HAVE NO CLUE. Better than doing it myself. #
  • 17:20 I believe to the core of my being that it should be somebody ELSE'S job to detail my toilet, NOT MINE. #
  • 21:00 2 of 4 video files done encoding & in the process of uploading; wonder if I'll get this hot hairy pussy vid posted tonight for members? #
  • 22:51 If you saw me prancing around it's because I was trying things on to shoot in tomorrow after I get my hair done. I love what I decided on! #
  • 23:57 Ooooh, just deleted the past two tweets I began knowing they'll rankle others. I guess I'm in a rankling mood this evening. #
  • 00:45 Gazing upon my cheap golden high-heel sandals for tomorrow's shoot reminds me exactly what I'm doing all of this for. #absurdityoflife #
  • 00:48 Aaaaand another stressed-out tweet bites the dust in draft form. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: