Monday, February 8, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:48 No, we are not watching the super bowl today. Most years we do, but not this one. Have fun, folks! #
  • 14:11 Tiny fixes in a number of places can suck up a lot of time. I never know if it's worth it. #
  • 15:15 Shoulda taken more lactaid . . . shoulda gotten more sleep. Going to break from the computer for some tea, a book & maybe a nap. #
  • 16:01 Postponed tea/book/naptime to drool over sexy shoes that don't even come in my size. #
  • 18:46 And this day shall henceforth be known as the day of a hundred tiny turdlets. #
  • 21:33 Yes, y es -- I did just make my legs seize/shake on the couch with my hitachi magic wand (applied to my clit, not legs). Twas on our spycams. #
  • 22:24 I would've felt guilty if I masturbated while @DeliaTS was gone but neglected to do any housework so I just did the dishes & tidied Kitchen. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: