Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From Twitter 02-08-2010



  • 10:17:33: We just danced around on our anywhere cams like dorks to some Leon Redbone. Brewing my English Breakfast tea now.
  • 11:09:40: Excited to do some cardio. Aren't people who are excited to do anything in the morning on Mondays disgusting? ;)~
  • 14:31:46: I'm very hungry, my friends. Thinking about getting something naughty to eat, my friends. Love saying "my friends", my friends.
  • 16:22:27: http://twitpic.com/124skj - LOVE gift in mail from someone I *KNOW* jerked off to me today!
  • 16:27:26: Mmmmm . . . I sniffed my book-present and it smells faintly of a delicious spicy men's cologne. I enjoy those little paperback intimacies.
  • 16:35:00: I could seriously get high on counting a small stack of twenties and looking at the bronze foil art on the cover of this book-present.
  • 16:42:45: I must edit a video now so it will be ready to make our members tumescent tomorrow.
  • 23:08:18: Why do I always forget that using windows media player to rip cd's makes no sense when I want them converted to .mp3?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: