Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:17 We just danced around on our anywhere cams like dorks to some Leon Redbone. Brewing my English Breakfast tea now. #
  • 10:09 Excited to do some cardio. Aren't people who are excited to do anything in the morning on Mondays disgusting? ;)~ #
  • 13:31 I'm very hungry, my friends. Thinking about getting something naughty to eat, my friends. Love saying "my friends", my friends. #
  • 15:22 twitpic.com/124skj - LOVE gift in mail from someone I *KNOW* jerked off to me today! #
  • 15:27 Mmmmm . . . I sniffed my book-present and it smells faintly of a delicious spicy men's colog ne. I enjoy those little paperback intimacies. #
  • 15:35 I could seriously get high on counting a small stack of twenties and looking at the bronze foil art on the cover of this book-present. #
  • 15:42 I must edit a video now so it will be ready to make our members tumescent tomorrow. #
  • 22:08 Why do I always forget that using windows media player to rip cd's makes no sense when I want them converted to .mp3? #
  • 01:44 Gah! Aagh! Noe! How did I manage to misplace a 700+ page book that I just want to read a few licks of before shutting my eyes for the night? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: