Monday, February 8, 2010

From Twitter 02-07-2010



  • 01:47:56: About to cry over all of the really crappy, unhappy administrative shit work being thrust upon me by giants. This is not my beautiful life.
  • 11:48:52: No, we are not watching the super bowl today. Most years we do, but not this one. Have fun, folks!
  • 15:11:29: Tiny fixes in a number of places can suck up a lot of time. I never know if it's worth it.
  • 16:15:28: Shoulda taken more lactaid . . . shoulda gotten more sleep. Going to break from the computer for some tea, a book & maybe a nap.
  • 17:01:03: Postponed tea/book/naptime to drool over sexy shoes that don't even come in my size.
  • 19:46:00: And this day shall henceforth be known as the day of a hundred tiny turdlets.
  • 22:33:44: Yes, yes -- I did just make my legs seize/shake on the couch with my hitachi magic wand (applied to my clit, not legs). Twas on our spycams.
  • 23:24:12: I would've felt guilty if I masturbated while @DeliaTS was gone but neglected to do any housework so I just did the dishes & tidied Kitchen.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: