Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:47 twitpic.com/11ptce - On our beac walk yesterday. #
  • 15:19 I wish I could wear perfume and other scented delights without getting a headache. I so love my BPAL Horn of Plenty. #
  • 15:45 twitpic.com/11rzra - This silver velvet scarf I got for $5 = best purchase EVER. #
  • 15:47 twitpic.com/11s01p - A More Funnier way of wearing my new scarf. #
  • 18:22 Trying to decide whether or not I need to poop again before we head out for a movie. #
  • 18:23 @mandyblake Awwww! I totally wanted to see that movie so I vote no, NOT bad that you're crying over Hotel for Dogs. You're a doll! #
  • 21:26 Raawwwrrrrr! Extended woodchopper sighting at the movies: saw him licking butter off his fingers very thoroughly, over and over. SO HOT. #
  • 21:29 And oh yeah: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus was BEAUTIFUL, funny, rich and sweet. Love you Christopher Plummer (& Heath Ledger). #
  • 21:43 LOVE your outfit/long socks! RT @amberlily: See a live preview of what I'm doing in my skimpy undies *right now*? bit.ly/IjPBf #
  • 22:21 I am livid about the crap our payment processor is fucking up, has KEPT fucking up for months. No probs for customers, but probs for us. #
  • 00:47 About to cry over all of the really crappy, unhappy administrative shit work being thrust upon me by giants. This is not my beautiful life. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: