Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:10 RT @spyonus: OMG fucking SOY cams are driving me batshit crazy; showing connected when they're not. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SHIT *FIXED*! #
  • 11:31 One of the only times I'm happy to see cops crack down on something associated with prostitution: is.gd/6P6qc #
  • 12:17 I'd like to shoot an outdoor picture gallery and an indoor video today before our shows tonight. Trying to figure out WHAT, though. #
  • 12:24 I need to shave my shit so we can get outside and shoot before the pesky children get out of school. #
  • 14:44 Rad! Shot some sweet outdoor pics AND had a nice walk! I hate how my l egs get super itchy in the cold, though; feels like torture. #
  • 16:07 Been trying to resist urge to nap but not sure I can make it through a video shoot and show tonight without some more Zzzzz's. #
  • 18:07 Looking forward to having a big orgasm or two tonight during my show. For now? Shooting is out; I'm going to keep reading Wizards First Rule #
  • 18:11 @I_am_Cliff Pretty much the whole reason I picked it up is so we can watch Legend of the Seeker; it looks fantastic, even if different. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shi pped by LoudTwitter

No comments: