Saturday, January 23, 2010

From Twitter 01-22-2010



  • 00:52:43: Madly scheming and working on a new site design for a new site for another WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?!?!?
  • 01:06:24: @Mia LOL -- am I leading by bad example?
  • 03:23:03: Overdue for bedtime. I'll get ready now, though. I was just too excited to stop working!
  • 12:10:04: RT @spyonus: OMG fucking SOY cams are driving me batshit crazy; showing connected when they're not. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SHIT *FIXED*!
  • 12:31:19: One of the only times I'm happy to see cops crack down on something associated with prostitution: http://is.gd/6P6qc
  • 13:17:11: I'd like to shoot an outdoor picture gallery and an indoor video today before our shows tonight. Trying to figure out WHAT, though.
  • 13:24:18: I need to shave my shit so we can get outside and shoot before the pesky children get out of school.
  • 15:44:12: Rad! Shot some sweet outdoor pics AND had a nice walk! I hate how my legs get super itchy in the cold, though; feels like torture.
  • 17:07:48: Been trying to resist urge to nap but not sure I can make it through a video shoot and show tonight without some more Zzzzz's.
  • 19:07:16: Looking forward to having a big orgasm or two tonight during my show. For now? Shooting is out; I'm going to keep reading Wizards First Rule
  • 19:11:48: @I_am_Cliff Pretty much the whole reason I picked it up is so we can watch Legend of the Seeker; it looks fantastic, even if different.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: