Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Twitter 01-23-2010



  • 09:19:24: Any time I wake up before 10 am I feel like . . . like . . . I don't know. Like it's really morning, I guess.
  • 10:10:57: Made a hotel reservation for @DeliaTS and I for tomorrow night; trying to make getting away alone off cam a once a month thing.
  • 10:17:04: It's almost hilarious when people steal our most outdated site designs. Still . . . what the fuck is wrong with these thieves?!?
  • 10:20:47: Oh god -- and not just the design, but the text too. Get some ethics, fuckers.
  • 10:33:40: Cute: RT @ms_bbwliz: Reading fanfic. I hate to even admit it, but I'm reading straight romancefic instead of slash. What's happening to me?
  • 10:37:09: Going to climb back into bed with _Wizard's First Rule_ until 10 am. Going to try not to fall back to sleep.
  • 12:57:31: I did wind up completing my shift of sleep and had a bunch of dream orgasms during.
  • 13:29:08: I need to take a bath in prep for my show at the top of the hour, but fear another poop is inching its way towards realization.
  • 15:05:17: YUM! My g-spot is THUMPING after that show/those orgasms. Yes, I love hairy pussy but get very excited too watching toys in my shaved twat.
  • 15:33:55: Sometimes one packet of oatmeal isn't enough. Other times it's like HOW can I possibly choke down another bite of this gluemeal?
  • 16:23:21: Yeah, so those errands I was going to run are totally not going to happen. Plus side: members-only chat with spycams at the top of the hour!
  • 16:57:45: Members/voyeurs: I'm going to be on the anywhere cam during chat. It's warmer and sunny in there.
  • 21:21:22: Nightcap no. 1 = oily anchovy fillets and liquid vitamin D. Such a beautiful combination.
  • 23:02:30: You can get vit. D in liquid form, @wonderingsub as a supplement, not in milk. Though when I could drink milk I did like it with anchovies.
  • 23:14:55: I have a tendency to really pork out on webcam show & chat days. It's the only additional thing I'm able to accomplish.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: