Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From Twitter 12-15-2009



  • 01:22:38: Exasperated by the-zip-filed-that-keeps-overwriting-itself-in-upload-process. Which turned a 2 hour process into one taking 5 hours. FINISH!
  • 02:59:10: Nuts! I wanted to post this gallery before bed but the upload keeps screwing up. Will have to try again tomorrow.
  • 11:41:21: My gf @DeliaTS nominated again for a Tranny Award for Best Amateur Website: http://trannyawards.com/nominations.php - thanks, friends!
  • 12:02:44: Waking up to spycam problems: one of my least fave things in the world. Waking up to phone call from my massage therapist? FAVE.
  • 14:15:04: Trying to get my BRAINZ together for important biz communique I've been procrastinating on because it's awesome & sensitive.
  • 14:16:11: Teaser pic & thumbs from my latest gallery (the one that *finally* finished uploading): http://is.gd/5oZ7k Cameltoe in shiny panties!
  • 14:40:42: Maybe if I pin a weekly "sexy" post to the top of my blog & have the less-sexy textier updates always below it that will work better?
  • 18:51:14: Crunched for time with Christmas presents. Getting ready to go out to get some supplies for our frugal & crafty ploy. Hope we pull it off.
  • 22:11:57: Sigh. Started another redesign of my site.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: