Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:41 My gf @DeliaTS nominated again for a Tranny Award for Best Amateur Website: trannyawards.com/nominations.php - thanks, friends! #
  • 11:02 Waking up to spycam problems: one of my least fave things in the world. Waking up to phone call from my massage therapist? FAVE. #
  • 13:15 Trying to get my BRAINZ together for important biz communique I've been procrastinating on because it's awesome & sensitive. #
  • 13:16 Teaser pic & thumbs from my latest gallery (the one that *finally* finished uploading): is.gd/5oZ7k Cameltoe in shiny panties! #
  • 13:40 Maybe if I pin a weekly "sexy" post to the top of my blog & have the less-sexy textier updates always below it that will work better? #
  • 17:51 Crunched for time with Christmas presents. Getting ready to go out to get some supplies for our frugal & crafty ploy. Hope we pull it off. #
  • 21:11 Sigh. Started another redesign of my site. #
  • 23:01 I am so backwardly dumb sometimes. So. DUMB. Need to do first things first. #
  • 01:15 Trying not to bitch loudly about a certain much-lauded entity in the adult industry that we rely on, but they are pissing me off. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: