Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:53 Gotta cash a couple of checks and get in touch with my higher power and shit. #
  • 11:54 Clarification by "and shit" I mean "and other stuff", not that shitting is 3rd on agenda. Also, still trying pleasure as my Higher Power. #
  • 13:29 My period just started while I was out and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it. So juicy, boys . . . SO JUICY! #
  • 13:31 OMG - I am having a weird body experience, like spontaneously my body feels like I've been deeply meditating until it feels perfectly filled #
  • 15:17 RT @audaciaray: interesting fundraising initiative for intl development org, What I Did Not B uy www.whatididnotbuy.org #
  • 16:02 Long overdue for a shower. I hope it's very exciting. Or at least warm and fragrant, with bloody water splashing over my toes. #
  • 21:10 Why do I look so much like Rodney Dangerfield in some of my favorite pictures? Anyhoo, working on getting a member update uploaded. #
  • 00:22 Exasperated by the-zip-filed-that-keeps-overwriting-itself-in-upload-process. Which turned a 2 hour process into one taking 5 hours. FINISH! #
  • 01:59 Nuts! I wanted to post this gallery before bed but the upload keeps screwing up. Will have to try again tomorrow. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: