Tuesday, November 3, 2009

From Twitter 11-02-2009



  • 00:40:41: Slowly but surely I'm fleshing out the pages on my "new" blog design, like this one with a bunch of upskirt & panty pics:http://is.gd/4KNXf
  • 00:43:35: Proud of myself. It's almost midnight but I finished all but one thing on my to-do list for today. Shiny star stickers abound!
  • 13:01:06: Holy kinky roleplay heaven! Check out the night @AmberLily had on cam: http://bit.ly/4t72k6
  • 14:39:53: Sitting here deleting tweet after bitchy tweet that I want to make complaining & worrying about other people.
  • 16:23:42: Just finished writing a long-ass email to the guys running our main spycam site; they are in tough financial straits. Of course, who isn't?
  • 17:04:37: @Torn_Rose After a couple of Conesy Tonight shows I stopped watching though. Most things I loved about him & his old show were absent.
  • 17:16:51: It's one of those unusual nights where I stepped up to cook dinner: steak, eggs & hashbrowns.
  • 17:28:49: One of many things that make @DeliaTS & I compatible: we both love our steaks RARE.
  • 19:28:20: TastyTrixie is my name, impressive bowel movements are my game.
  • 19:54:33: Feeling chemically depressed. Music really getting to me. My playlist tonight: Wicked Game, Cinderella: Nobody's Fool, Wilco: 1 by 1.
  • 23:09:45: Very pleased that I'm finishing today feeling productive after struggling earlier today. I know, only "fragile" people tweet shit like that.
  • 23:41:42: Oooogh . . . having lower gi tract cramps. And you know what THAT means . . . too much poop to deal with before bed.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: