Monday, November 2, 2009

From Twitter 11-01-2009



  • 03:53:36: Stayed up late watching Perfume . . . beautiful, silly (Dustin & Alan's performances), offensive -- totally worth the watch/listen.
  • 13:15:32: Figuring out/planning shoots & sexy things for updates in November & December.
  • 14:42:45: Getting pissed that we can't find some custom crotchless panties that we bought & put away. They REEKED of perfume so probably I hid them.
  • 15:22:27: Accidentally caught some of "Kristi Yamaguchi & Friends". ALMOST as bad as the time we watched "Ray Charles on Ice" at @DeliaTS parents'.
  • 15:29:51: I'm going to do some stretching on the "anywhere" cam on SOY after @DeliaTS is done exercising in her bra & panties.
  • 17:12:41: Just finished editing a set of autumn leaves pictures, listening to good (to my ears) music, and now checking some stats.
  • 18:11:14: Methinks if I don't even have time to write blog entry about why I don't have time for #nanowrimo, then I really DON'T have time.
  • 18:35:01: Don't you hate when you think you updated your Netflix queue but it didn't work so you get three discs of the same tv series all at once?
  • 22:04:30: Trying to rassle up a bunch of the raw images of some of period pics off various hard drives for an interview I probably shoulda said no to.
  • 22:09:41: @EvilGrins because I can't afford to spend this much time on something that probably will not help us make any money. But other reasons too.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: