Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:22 Taking down the cams in a bit because landlords are coming over. We hope for a SHORT visit, but the roof is leaking & it's raining hard. So. #
  • 11:21 Okay, landlords are gone. I *think* all of the cams are back up, but let me know if something's missing or not working right. #
  • 12:17 A few boxes got wet in the attic; just sorted through those. Always good to throw some things away. Nothing important ruined. #
  • 12:18 And now? I want to eat and make up for some lost sleep & selfish time in bed. Maybe with my laptop. #
  • 17:03 I'd have thought my period would've started by now. Maybe the new birth control pi lls I'm on changed things? Hmmm . . . #
  • 17:07 @amberlily Hope tonight and tomorrow are as peaceful as possible and that you have time & space to just be sad when you feel like it. #
  • 21:12 Mmmm . . . stars are out, we did some stretching, and now the smell of apple cider being warmed on the stove is wafting through the house. #
  • 23:30 A totally boring blog entry from me: bit.ly/1LFd9z #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: