Sunday, October 18, 2009

From Twitter 10-17-2009



  • 08:22:06: Taking down the cams in a bit because landlords are coming over. We hope for a SHORT visit, but the roof is leaking & it's raining hard. So.
  • 11:21:26: Okay, landlords are gone. I *think* all of the cams are back up, but let me know if something's missing or not working right.
  • 12:17:19: A few boxes got wet in the attic; just sorted through those. Always good to throw some things away. Nothing important ruined.
  • 12:18:04: And now? I want to eat and make up for some lost sleep & selfish time in bed. Maybe with my laptop.
  • 17:03:21: I'd have thought my period would've started by now. Maybe the new birth control pills I'm on changed things? Hmmm . . .
  • 17:07:40: @amberlily Hope tonight and tomorrow are as peaceful as possible and that you have time & space to just be sad when you feel like it.
  • 21:12:29: Mmmm . . . stars are out, we did some stretching, and now the smell of apple cider being warmed on the stove is wafting through the house.
  • 23:30:41: A totally boring blog entry from me: http://bit.ly/1LFd9z


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: