Thursday, October 29, 2009

From Twitter 10-28-2009



  • 11:57:28: Check out @DeliaTS free little free teaser video for Halloween: http://deliats.com/Newsletter/October09/index.html
  • 14:06:19: OMG: the cuteness! @DeliaTS is decorating our guest room for more Halloween shooting using stuff @AmberLily loaned us. I want them to visit!
  • 15:26:32: I posted some pics of busty goddess Dors Feline & my reactions to this season of "So You Think You Can Dance" here: http://is.gd/4GnUI
  • 19:06:58: Wasting way too much time answering interview questions for a magazine. I doubt my answers are going to be what they want to hear.
  • 20:12:11: About to shoot some pictures of @DeliaTS. She is looking cutecuteCUTE!
  • 21:15:17: It's hard to believe, looking at these pictures of @DeliaTS, that she's having the milestone birthday she's having on Saturday.
  • 23:40:11: I'm desperate to have a whole day off, like, TOMORROW, but that is so not going to happen tomorrow or any day in the near future.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: