Wednesday, October 28, 2009

From Twitter 10-27-2009



  • 00:17:50: My vulva just became hot while I looked at a still photo of Paul Newman from "The Drowning Pool".
  • 10:28:14: I have to get out & go get a B vitamin shot or I will just . . . just . . . I don't know. The words don't come to me when I'm deficient.
  • 13:59:43: I am such a sucker: letter soliciting donations from our nephew's preschool with his pic totally brings tears to my eyes. Can't describe.
  • 14:56:59: Exercising would be really healthy right now. So would making more $, but to do that I have to sit here on my ass building promos. Sigh.
  • 16:08:01: I could've sworn that I posted a blog entry all about the chess set I want, but I can't find it!
  • 23:33:49: Just in case you've neer seen it, this site rocks: http://www.deadtrixie.com (VERY DISTURBING, fyi). No relation to me. ;)
  • 23:38:49: Okay, I got the Halloween promos done and sent out to some people and now I need to retire to our bedroom. Maybe have a snackydoodle?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: