Saturday, October 24, 2009

From Twitter 10-23-2009



  • 01:14:23: Do you ever brush your teeth before bed & run your teeth over them and think, "shit -- I really could have done a better job at that"?
  • 11:29:46: Last night @DeliaTS read to me from Das Energi which made us laugh AND say, "whoah": http://is.gd/4xYC3
  • 11:45:19: I love it when I poop very soon after waking up. Ten minutes to get my bearings, then . . . PLOP! Dead weight gone . . .
  • 13:10:45: Apparently I just really needed a whole lot of sleep, because I ate breakfast, read a little, and went back to sleep for over an hour.
  • 14:48:21: I wish Google Voice would let you upload .mp3's for my voicemail greetings instead of only recording live on the phone.
  • 14:58:07: Does it surprise you that the dancing camel in this video arouses me? http://is.gd/4yeu4 It's hard to explain why that whole vid excites me.
  • 15:13:04: I just want everyone to know that I will never, EVER pierce my belly button, my nipples, my nose or my tongue.
  • 16:02:51: So sick of headaches. Need more stretching (more FREQUENTLY), less computer time & more massage. This really gets old.
  • 16:39:13: Tempted to write one of those neurotic LJ-ish blog entries detailing headaches & listing possible sources. I'll try to restrain myself.
  • 16:44:11: @DreamnetRob Yeah, I feel like an ass complaining about it since it's my own fault/I *know* better. High 5 to your wife for finding cure!
  • 17:05:45: Oooh! @DeliaTS is all dolled up for one of our Halloween shoots! She has fancy, feathery eyelashes on, too.
  • 18:09:03: I *think* that shoot was a success and @DeliaTS fans will be *receptive* to it, in a manner of speaking.
  • 18:20:40: Very windy outside right now; a power outage could mess up our shooting schedule tonight more than any old headache.
  • 22:53:28: Just shot a Very Scary Hairy Halloween Pussy set of pics. Oh my fans who prefer me shaved will CRINGE and WINCE with fear . . . mwahahaha!
  • 23:08:57: Torn between a) wanting to shoot another set of pictures, and b) fiddling with & contacting customer support about new options for billing.
  • 23:10:04: From the pics I shot of @DeliaTS tonight she posted this one as a preview for you: http://twitpic.com/mp9p1
  • 23:26:33: @JaneBurgess SO glad you got a toy & aren't using a real candycane; I always cringe when I see girls using sugary things on their cunts.
  • 23:33:39: Just found out about getting eu-debit set up on our sites, but am feeling hesitant for a few reasons. Guess we'll try it out anyway.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: