Thursday, September 24, 2009

From Twitter 09-23-2009



  • 09:58:18: Not enough sleep, but plenty of palpable sex dreams.
  • 10:22:36: My attempts at fixing my site are stuck trying to fully export & fully import ALL of my thousands of blog entries. Could a massage help?
  • 11:25:22: Wrote an email to tech support begging for help and am about to take whore's bath before engaging in some "stress relief" with @DeliaTS.
  • 11:58:25: That felt SO FUCKING GOOD!!! A little of this, a little of that . . . simultaneous orgasms and purple goo since I'm at the end of my period.
  • 12:10:17: For @SequoiaRedd & @wonderingsub & others: a whore's bath is where you just sponge off/quick-clean between your legs. Not a "full" bath.
  • 12:14:19: See, grannies KNOW: RT @ms_bbwliz: @tastytrixie My granny always said a whores' bath was when you "wash your face and fancy parts."
  • 12:17:48: Interesting:RT @MardiBra: @tastytrixie I always thought a whores bath was when you covered up the stink with perfume or cologne.
  • 12:22:30: Wordpress export: you are a dirty bitch-ass shithole. Everytime I try you, my export file gets SMALLER. Workarounds not working either.
  • 12:26:44: Speaking of dirty shitholes, even after my whore's bath I think I had a shred of TP clinging to a head-hair knotted in one of my ass hairs.
  • 12:27:53: RT @belledejour_uk: @MardiBra Ah, my definition of 'whore's bath' is like Trixie's. The perfume trick I heard called 'Saturday night shower'
  • 12:34:24: Waking up with post-sex-dream longing makes this Jeff Buckley song even MORE perfectly melancholy. ♫ http://blip.fm/~dtc32
  • 12:36:16: I *love* fucking to Blue Dress -- may be my fave Depeche Mode song. Got some this morning. ♫ http://blip.fm/~dtc8b
  • 16:06:03: The problem with having no friends & liking my massage therapist so much is that I spend the hour talking instead of FEELING.
  • 16:06:51: And yes, I am exactly the kind of person who would like to buy friendship by the hour. That's totally my idea of a good time.
  • 17:25:07: Okay. Enough pleasure for today. I am now going to attempt a different approach at my site revamp: less automation, more hand duplication.
  • 20:25:49: I really want to bitch and moan and complain about all of this technical buggery and mind-numbingly boring shit I'm trying to do. SO I DID!
  • 20:42:55: I think I need a snack and to just go to bed. I *am* making progress, just not as much or as FAST as want.
  • 20:56:21: I took some pictures of a spider in her windblown web. That made me feel good. Going to read in bed and have some naughty granola.
  • 23:44:19: Came back to WebWhoreHQ to do some more work. Patience & limited knowledge base tested, going to bed again for real this time.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: