Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:32 FYI: my pap smear came back as normal. That's good news, right? Of course it is! #
  • 12:52 twitpic.com/iqgd7 - My big red dodecahedron excites my wanker. #
  • 15:55 Wore a tank top over a sports bra to do errands. You'd think people had never seen a set of tits before. #
  • 16:01 @Owlswing38 Yeah, I can't complain; I would stare at my tits too. I mean, I *do* stare at them when I can. #
  • 19:07 It's time for me to put my pajamas back on, I do believe. #
  • 19:09< /em> @jo300033 In that case, it's a good thing I'm only 5'2"! ;) #
  • 19:19 @jo300033 Thanks! Our camera tricks must be working on you! Mwahahaha! #
  • 20:20 About to convert the free area of my site to a new look/structure. Will be buggy/halfdone for a little while, I expect. Check tomorrow? #
  • 22:06 Importing . . . importing . . . transferring . . . transferring . . . #
  • 22:24 This wordpress import says it's done & to have fun. But about 1000 posts & a bunch of pages are missing. So I'm not done OR having "fun". #
  • 23:09 This is not going to get done tonight. Also, I am constipated. Also, I need a massage. #
  • 23:36 Going to move and stretch and wiggle around in the dark for awhile. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: