Friday, September 18, 2009

From Twitter 09-17-2009



  • 10:36:48: I've got the roving cam logged in while I attempt to pay bills. I say "attempt" because there's only so much you can do with this much $.
  • 14:19:17: http://twitpic.com/i383g - I think I got stung by a jellyfish. Worth it.
  • 14:39:19: Been a week since I exercised so @DeliaTS put sunblock on me & I went outside for fresh air, sunshine & cardio. Hope period waits to come
  • 16:08:18: My girlfriend, @DeliaTS, put together the sweetest lunchiest lunch for us. We accidentally watched some stupid-ass Tyra while we ate. FUN!
  • 21:51:05: Lit some candles, popped in some groovy music, and GOT OUR FUCK ON. Everything is back in perfect balance.
  • 22:20:26: We never play music together which is SAD, so turning off audio on cams so we can joyfully mess around without criticism.
  • 23:37:53: About to eat a tin of smoked mussels. They look like little tiny brown vulvas bathed in salty oil. Nummy!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: