Friday, September 18, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:36 I've got the roving cam logged in while I attempt to pay bills. I say "attempt" because there's only so much you can do with this much $. #
  • 14:19 twitpic.com/i383g - I think I got stung by a jellyfish. Worth it. #
  • 14:39 Been a week since I exercised so @DeliaTS put sunblock on me & I went outside for fresh air, sunshine & cardio. Hope period waits to come #
  • 16:08 My girlfriend, @DeliaTS, put together the sweetest lunchiest lunch for us. We accidentally watched some stupid-ass Tyra while we ate. FUN! #
  • 21:51 Lit some candles, popped in some groovy music , and GOT OUR FUCK ON. Everything is back in perfect balance. #
  • 22:20 We never play music together which is SAD, so turning off audio on cams so we can joyfully mess around without criticism. #
  • 23:37 About to eat a tin of smoked mussels. They look like little tiny brown vulvas bathed in salty oil. Nummy! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: