Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:30 RT @audaciaray: . . . "I want to bring Indian sex workers a digital culture gift from American sex workers: bit.ly/xkZu3 " #
  • 14:43 twitpic.com/fdggo - I kinda hate it when chicks put on makeup to exercise, but I wanted to try my new cheap lip crap before mini- ... #
  • 16:32 Who *are* these people with memories of high school as a "simpler time"?!? I'd fucking kill myself before I'd go through that hell again. #
  • 18:52 Dontcha hate it when you turn on the wrong burner, walk away, and almost set the house on fire? #
  • 23:03 Just watched Synecdoche, New York. I'm not smart enough to be *totally* depressed by it -- we really enjoyed it. #
  • 23:04 At this moment I am really thankful for my eyeglasses. I think these frames are the most stylish & flattering accessory I've ever owned. #
  • 23:43 This might sound gross, but I love it when my cunt smells like pretzels dipped in glue. #
  • 00:59 I'm ovulating (or ovulated recently). No wonder I've been in a masturbating frenzy. #
  • 01:01 @man_onthe_moon Explain it? Well, it smells like hot, salty dough with a faint wet touch of Elmer's. It's delicious-smelling. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: