Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:34 Thanks again everyone for the well-wishes & congrats on @DeliaTS coming out to her parents! Hugs to you all! #
  • 12:07 Just went out & got a Vitamin B injection -- that shit is SO good. Why do I not make sure I do it regularly? I'm a dumb ass, that's why. #
  • 12:18 @jaxsully B's do lots of things, for mostly-healthy folks helps with fatigue, weight loss, etc. For me it also gets rid of chronic headaches #
  • 12:19 @SexySierra I started getting them to prevent migraines, but there are a host of reasons to get them. I get B12 + B complex. #
  • 13:23 If you just found yourself BLOCKED by me & wonder why, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE AN INSULTING FUCKING MORON. #
  • 13:24 With that, I am going to further cleanse my timeline by taking a big giant POOP. #
  • 13:27 Awwww @DeliaTS - I wish I could've afforded to buy you a set of C-cup titties, too! Someday, honey, someday! #
  • 14:19 You'll probably hate hearing this, but looking at surgery sites I really want to get some of my fat stuffed into my labia for chubbier puss. #
  • 14:20 Serving up another wet burrito for myself & planning to take a nap. Not just express desire for one, but actually HAVE one. #
  • 20:22 twitpic.com/fapo0 - Sparkly luxe plastic toilet seat in pink church bathroom. #
  • 20:35 twitpic.com/far4n - Me, looking somber in the old lady cocktail hour church bathroom #
  • 21:58 Excited: about to see Inglorious Basterds. Hope all the dillholes are here for time traveler's wife & gi joe & stuff. #
  • 01:35 FUCK. Pulled over, expired tabs & lic. Plate prob on car given to us for free. I love how the cops pull you over just for having a shit car #
  • 01:52 RAD! We are so bonafide ghetto! The plate on the front is for a stolen car! What a magical evening. #
  • 02:33 We wonder if our extremely stupid car-thieving shithole neighbors stole one of our plates & put on a different one in its place. #
  • 02:34 The good news: Inglourious Basterds is a fucking American Cinema MASTERPIECE & we will have to see it a couple more times on the big screen. #
  • 03:00 The coyotes are super vocal tonight -- I love that sound. I know, you thought I hated ALL sounds of nature, but you're wrong! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: