Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:40 When I am not on birth control pills my whole vulva and vagina feel like they're SCREAMING for a fucking orgasm. #
  • 09:45 If I were really rich, right now I'd be in our solarium with tea & a platter of fresh blueberries, strawberries & melons cut up by the help. #
  • 12:35 Recreating blogroll for redesign is taking FOREVER. And still so incomplete & wrong & not followed-up-on. Someday . . . #
  • 13:15 Snort - the cops are next door AGAIN. Our neighbors are so noisy and . . . high maintenance. And really fucking STUPID. #
  • 13:17 What I really hope is for once they take the woman. Cart her ass away and give us some REAL peace & quiet for awhile. #
  • 17:09 Most days my Exciting WebWhore Career consists less of sex, and more of data entry. LOTS more. Filling my wet fields with hard WORDS, bb! #
  • 17:10 Nervous: @DeliaTS is on the phone with her parents now, planning on coming out to them. #
  • 17:20 We're in the house together, but I can't hear her so I'm watching her on her cam. Appears to be talking fast (unusual!) & gesticulating. #
  • 17:21 She is really emphasizing something. I wonder if she's reading the letter she wrote them (but didn't send) out loud? #
  • 18:16 Y ay! @DeliaTS parents know, now & it was good/reassuring. Heard laughter while they were talking. Thanks much for the well wishes, folks! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: