Monday, August 24, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:25 Woke to discover lost main net connection at some point overnight. Back up now. Other cams will be back up soon with the fam leaves. #
  • 10:02 It's amazing that even with three people taking care of only two kids, it's still a big challenge. Even with one being an expert! #
  • 10:04 I better go poop right now while there's a semi-dull moment and enough time to thoroughly wipe myself. #
  • 10:23 Count yourself lucky, voyeurs, if you caught my sis on cam just now as I asked if she wants to review sex toys we don't want. #
  • 10:24 To the Scandinavian dude who just signed up as our affiliate: there's no such place as Sout h Carolina, Sweden. #
  • 11:04 @glamourimages Thanks for asking; soon I hope! 1st we need to finish/launch DeliaTS.com & redo my free area; probably be at least 2 weeks. #
  • 12:52 I just wrote a blog entry about the fun we had this weekend: bit.ly/uVXxq #
  • 15:11 I have a mild sunburn. A beautiful, beautiful sunburn. FUCK those skin-cancer/wrinkle-scare commercials. #
  • 15:49 @reptilegrrl Yeah, but so are Vitamin D deficiencies that lead to stuff like MS. Everything in moderation; a little sun is worth the risk. #
  • 15:50 My grandpa had skin cancer on his nose, btw & I know I have the skin/genes to be high risk so I *do* pay attention to it/don't go sun crazy. #
  • 15:54 Just had a very romantic, yet practical, discussion with @DeliaTS. Brain is whirling. #
  • 19:44 Did some masturbating & called my wanker (only a LITTLE overlap there, btw). Now I feel like going to sleep. Sunburns make me tired. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: