Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:06 Having a baby & three year old in the house makes sleep difficult. And my poor sister? Only got an HOUR of sleep. #
  • 08:07 Oops -- I forgot to hit send on that last tweet . . . at, like, 6:30 am. Worth it, though, to see my baby nephew's dimples when he smiles. #
  • 09:05 OMFG - our dog got into a hornet's nest - @DeliaTS is stung, they're still swarming around Nico -- I'm freaking out. #
  • 09:43 I think we're all okay; @DeliaTS has a handful of stings and our dog's snout is swelling up, but gave her benadryl. So scary, though. #
  • 09:44 I'm glad my sister was here to help think fast & hose down the dog & ;clouds of bees. And *so* glad the babies weren't out there. #
  • 10:21 I guess I'm leaving the house. Because it's impossible for me to say no when my nephew asks, "Auntie Twixie? Would you pweez come wif us?" #
  • 14:07 Had a super SUPERfantastic time (except for the heated sidewalk argument we had with a guy about health care). #
  • 21:04 RT @amberlrhea: Read @melissagira's post about self-identified feminist man calling sex workers "used" - bit.ly/98AwL #
  • 21:44 The kids should be gone and our cams all back up before noon tomorrow. Right now my atrophied arm muscles are killing me from lifting them. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: